- The BBInfinite BSA30 Threaded BB System works with any long-pattern 30mm spindle road or mountain crank set on the market such as an FSA BB386Evo road crank set, a Rotor 3D+ road crank set, a Rotor REX series 30mm MTB crank set, or a RaceFace Cinch SL 30 MTB crank set, just to name a few.
- Weighing in at a skimpy 64 grams for the set, the BBInfinite BSA30 Ultra-lite bottom bracket system delivers smooth, quiet, durable performance in an ultra compact form factor that allows maximum clearance for power meter back plates. No big, special wrenches needed, just the good old Shimano classic TL-FC33 or ParkTool BBT-19 everyone already has.
The BBInfinite BSA30 Ultra-lite bottom bracket system works with most long-pattern 30mm spindle road or mountain crank sets on the market from Sram, Rotor, and RaceFace Cinch just to name a few.
- Some FSA BB386Evo cranks will require the frame bb shell to be faced down to 67.5-67.75mm for proper performance due to dimensional inconsistencies with many FSA crank products.
- ATTENTION: Always "chase and face" your frame bottom bracket shell before installation. Threads must be absolutely clean and clear of debris. Frame bottom bracket shell must be faced to 68mm if using a road crank or 73mm if using a mountain crank set.
- Not compatible with any "BB30 Only" crank sets such as the Cannondale Si series, any Specialized FACT or S-Works crank, or any other short-pattern spindle 30mm crank set.